Gothy hair for the young egg sacs.


So, little eggies. You want your hair in a Death hawk? How about the Robert Smith? Edward Scissor Hands? No? Just me?

Well, on the rare occasion I get a hair cut, which I may later today, I go for the hairstyle my religious, conservative parents will accept, without killing me.

This is how I'm cutting it:
It's normal enough, I probably won't need to do much styling in the morning. But most of all, my parents won't catch the hint that "OH NOES, MY DAUGHTER'S A LIBERAL. THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!" or some shit. I am a liberal, but that's not the point. They'd cry themselves to sleep, then baptize me in the River Jordan if I even thought that a Death Hawk looked anything but "weird" or "freakish."

So, if your parents are anything like mine, then they won't let you get the darkly dark hairstyle of your nightmares. But never fret, there are plenty of  "conservative" (that word makes me cringe! Eww..) hairstyles for young goths.



So, here are some types of hairstyles you can have and still live for awhile without being killed by your parents. Does that make sense? Probably not.

The fauxhawk. It's not as... flamboyant as others, and it's a bit mainstream. But you won't die.
The dead-straight locks. Doesn't matter your hair color, but black tends to look better. Long, straight, parted down the middle. It's pretty, and won't kill you either.
The Robert Smith. Only really for short-haired people, take your Aqua Net, your comb, tease the living shit out of your hair. Obviously.
The Scene Cut. Not really goth, but I think it's cute.
Shave it off! Only really for guys if you're a babybat, but just shave it all. It also only really works on rivets.
The bangs and long. It's the universal goth style. Whether your bangs (fringe) are straight or V'd depends on your parents strictness.



So. That's everything off of the top of my head. Get it! :D Because... top of my head. This post's about hair...
:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment