Your average intro. Wooo.

Oh dude I already got a follower, all the while I was messing with my avatar thing. I ended up saying "fuck it" and going ahead and writing this.

So, seeing as I'm procrastinating, I might as well have a special intro, right? Geography homework can wait.

I am the face sucking, leeching, child killing, cat sacrificing Parasitic Alien. Quite obviously, I'm here to teach babybats... No. Babybat isn't a colorful enough term. How about.... EGG SACS. Yes. I'm here to teach the little goth egg sacs about the subculture. So put that whiteface down, return that CD to Hot Topic, and go easy on the absinthe. Otherwise... you may hatch premature.

So. Goth. What is goth? Some say it's a way of life. But that's not true! We're UNDEAD UNDEAD UNDEAD! Shouldn't it be a way of death? I don't. Being vegan is a way of life. Goth is not... Well, it could be. I think it's more of  mindset, if anything. But I'm not here to teach philosophy (thank science...). I'm here to teach goth. Goth isn't that girl at Hot Topic with the bad dye job wearing a Marylin Manson shirt. Goth is a music genre that emerged from punk. Deathrock is known to be the "missing link" between Goth and Punk. So, we aren't (all) insane (clinically) witches (well... some) who sacrifice small children to Imotep (if you say so). We're normal people. Most of us, anyway. We go to Walmart to buy food, we go to 7-11 to buy gas. Many of us have jobs. We aren't all angsty teens (with all the "we's", I sound like a Borg!), either. We are people who share a common interest, though myths have twisted the meaning of Goth into something... Euguuuuugggg. I couldn't think of the word, so there's a zombie groan.

As said, I'm the Parasitic Alien. If you have any questions, ask away. I won't bite. I leech on your face, goddammit!

2 comments:

  1. "I leech on your face, goddammit!"

    XD

    This blog looks really promising. I can't wait until more content comes :-)

  2. Aye, thanks! :D

Post a Comment